This particular blog is owned by KIMBERLY. :)
Leave me a tag before you leave, it's really appreciated.
Everything here is copyrighted, so please seek for permission before you take anything from here.
Anyway, navigations are on the left column - Rabbit icons.
Enjoy your time here.
Anyway, this layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. Suck in Internet Explorer.
Portfolio
In dreams maybe
*Waves* I am Kimberly. I'm Sixteen, turning 17 in september!
Currently preparing for the big O's. I love singing, acting, baking & tumblr-ing.
I may be pretty awkward & weirdd at times, but rest assured i mean no danger! ;)
Stick around, get to know more about me (if you want, heh.) 1234
poor bei shi. really...i mean it:( being influenced by monsters.how despicable!! i knew from my cousiin that she was a nice girl. and i have to agree with that..sometimes. u know my interest of writing has decreased.. i feel low:D sorry i'm cutting this short.