This particular blog is owned by KIMBERLY. :)
Leave me a tag before you leave, it's really appreciated.
Everything here is copyrighted, so please seek for permission before you take anything from here.
Anyway, navigations are on the left column - Rabbit icons.
Enjoy your time here.
Anyway, this layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. Suck in Internet Explorer.
Portfolio
In dreams maybe
*Waves* I am Kimberly. I'm Sixteen, turning 17 in september!
Currently preparing for the big O's. I love singing, acting, baking & tumblr-ing.
I may be pretty awkward & weirdd at times, but rest assured i mean no danger! ;)
Stick around, get to know more about me (if you want, heh.) 1234
happy valentines' day people!!spread the love,chocolates,flowers and.. a certain virus that seems to make almost everyone sick!?it's like almost everyone i know is getting sick.my class...hmmmm...don't care. my tuition teacher got sick.my 2 other teachers got sick and so on... but one thing i wished: math lao shi gets sick HAHAHAHAHA!!!
he really ain't my fav.he gets on miie nervs.never mind bout that.today i cured someone..siti!!! she was terribly love sick of some mommie's boii..hahas (no offence).u don't wanna know how i cured her. she was like"how lehhs??" i was like"how should i know?" then this went on and on and on and on......zzzz.........
hahas.today i know something...NO MORE COMPUTER ENRICHMENT!!!somemore::
.:drama enrichment:. yes...my thang:) finally..after so long..zz.. okayy..sleepy liao. bye.