This particular blog is owned by KIMBERLY. :)
Leave me a tag before you leave, it's really appreciated.
Everything here is copyrighted, so please seek for permission before you take anything from here.
Anyway, navigations are on the left column - Rabbit icons.
Enjoy your time here.
Anyway, this layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. Suck in Internet Explorer.
Portfolio
In dreams maybe
*Waves* I am Kimberly. I'm Sixteen, turning 17 in september!
Currently preparing for the big O's. I love singing, acting, baking & tumblr-ing.
I may be pretty awkward & weirdd at times, but rest assured i mean no danger! ;)
Stick around, get to know more about me (if you want, heh.) 1234
it all starts out with the SC farewell party meet. so far we're doing pretty well.good luck for the sec ones!:) im doing I.T so there's still alot of work left to do! - there's also lots of drama practise. we had a couple of arguments 2days ago.. i was kinda pissed off. but still, i must keep my cool. i don't want to be hated by everybody. we are practising for a performance in front of some minister and a performance in hongkong! :) im so excited. too bad kenny won't be around so .. it'll be less fun :( - the best part about the HK trip is that im going to do a solo!!! kimberly is going international:) lol. - i've made promisses to my youtube fans but till today, im still not fufilling any of it.. reminders to myself:
- je demande a le lune. to somefrenchdudewhosenameican'tremember. -candle on the water. to jordanjansen.