When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies
When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies
When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines
from "when i grow up by pussycat dolls".
envy is a deadly sin, that i have to agree. let's examine me shall we?
. i doubt i can EVER be famous (i don't want to be too famous though. i hate screaming fans)
. i don't think i'll EVER act in movies. ( i prefer theather. that's why im in drama :) )
. i don't really like to travel. (though i don't mind if i do have an all expense-paid trip)
. i cannot dance. (though im self learning )
. im not a great singer.
. i doubt i can act too. im just lucky.
. i don't have the "figures" . (y'know, long legs, curvy body. -.- )
. im not cool and i don't follow lame trends. ( GEEKY GLASSES*, taking pics with a kissy mouth, act cute. )
. im totally unlike my cousins. ( they are the "cool" ones :) so to speak. ^ (^.^) )
. i don't listen to techno, heavy metal, lame anime songs ( no offence )
oh well .. that's the negative side of me.
im different, whether you like me or not :)
on the contrary,
. i love classical music. (that's for sure)
. i love my accent ( a combi of PROPER american english with a dash of singlish :) )
. i have an awesome family.
. im pretty in my own way :)
. er ......... what else am i awesome about? oh damn. lol.
never mind.
but whatever it is, love yourself people. just like what im trying to do now.
it's okay. im trying to love myself anyway.
i will be who i will be someday.
someday.
* GEEKY GLASSES.
i totally hate these. GEEKS DON'T REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT! well in the past. but you're just making fun of them. i dare ya'll to wear it EVERY single day for the rest of your life! ugh.
when geeks wear that kind of glasses, they are made fun of.
when cool people wear that same kind of glasses, they think it's super cool.
i hate being a semi geek. lol .
Labels: reflection, song