This particular blog is owned by KIMBERLY. :)
Leave me a tag before you leave, it's really appreciated.
Everything here is copyrighted, so please seek for permission before you take anything from here.
Anyway, navigations are on the left column - Rabbit icons.
Enjoy your time here.
Anyway, this layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. Suck in Internet Explorer.
Portfolio
In dreams maybe
*Waves* I am Kimberly. I'm Sixteen, turning 17 in september!
Currently preparing for the big O's. I love singing, acting, baking & tumblr-ing.
I may be pretty awkward & weirdd at times, but rest assured i mean no danger! ;)
Stick around, get to know more about me (if you want, heh.) 1234
im so freaking tired. ugh. AND YET I STILL DONT WANNA SLEEP ! im so dupid ._."
anyways went for a cappella rehearsal in the morn . around 5.30 headed to wheelock borders. i must say today's performance wasnt of any standard. everyone seemed blank-ed out. including me, i think :D
after that went to toa pyoh, ichiban sushi :D I HATE THE MANAGER THERE ! shan't talk about me.
ranting portion: she thinks she's perfect. please larr. i can you beside philippino kids and you'll vomit blood just listening to them. we'll wait and see. just wait.
--------------------------- currently listening to:
Maybe far away or maybe real nearby he may be pouring her coffee she may be straightening his tie
Maybe in a house all hiden by a hill she's sitting playing piano he's sitting paying a bill
betcha they're young betcha they're smart bet they collect things like ashtrays and art
betcha they're good why shoudn't they be? their one mistake was giving up me!
so maybe now its time, and maybe when I wake, they'll be there calling me baby, maybe...
Betcha he reads Betcha she sews Maybe she's made me a closet of clothes
Maybe they're strict As straight as a line don't really care as long as they're mine!
So maybe now thease prayers the last one of its kind. won't you please come get your baby, maybe...
i really want to do broadway. i want it more than anything :(