Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.
Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute..
YR: my butt is cuter.
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome..
YR: yea .. you look just like that monkey :D3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: you've got to be kidding me.4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: i see .. then, how about fixing that AWFUL looking face of yours .
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: oh is it? im from the moon. im beyonce's sister.
If an annoying pretty woman/handsome guy says:
1) I know you like me..
YR: are you talking to me?
2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: oh sorry. i was just comparing if that pimple of yours is as big as these tomatoes.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: oh no worries. you're really not my type either.4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: i'd rather get a ride with my grandma than you.
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: * points gun at him * repeat?
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: so we're like erm .. beauty and the BEAST?
2) May I have your cell phone number, please please please pleaseeeee?
YR: my number is 9 ........... 8765432. call me :D
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: sorry, im already taking care of a dog and im sure i don't want another .
4) What do you like about me?
YR: when you shut up and walk away.
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: I am PRETTY and i like ME sooooo much. not you.
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: im afraid i might have to kill you.2) You smell like shit!
YR: erm .. you forgot to zip your pants :x3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
YR: aww .. how cute. we've got an idiotic kid on the loose :D
4) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: OMG . look who's talking . HAHAHAHAHAHA!5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: so like i'll be first and you behind me? awesome.
If your ex says:
1) I still love you..
YR: i don't.2) I know you still love me!
YR: Like i said, i don't.3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: hold on, let me get my knife and rope along.
4) Please call me..
YR: For what?
5) The break up hurts me so much..
YR: use super glue and stick yourself back. you'll feel better.If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: sorry i don't respond to ugly people.
2) Seriously, I used this product and look at me, I am changed!
YR: OMG!! your bald !! 0.0
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: i'll give you a 100% discount if you walk away.
4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: * walks away * need i say more?
5) That product is not good; it causes pimples all over your face.
YR: so .. you've used it already huh? poor thing :(-----------------------------hahas, im awesome !!Labels: quiz