This particular blog is owned by KIMBERLY. :)
Leave me a tag before you leave, it's really appreciated.
Everything here is copyrighted, so please seek for permission before you take anything from here.
Anyway, navigations are on the left column - Rabbit icons.
Enjoy your time here.
Anyway, this layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. Suck in Internet Explorer.
Portfolio
In dreams maybe
*Waves* I am Kimberly. I'm Sixteen, turning 17 in september!
Currently preparing for the big O's. I love singing, acting, baking & tumblr-ing.
I may be pretty awkward & weirdd at times, but rest assured i mean no danger! ;)
Stick around, get to know more about me (if you want, heh.) 1234
sigh, i do miss singing in china. haha. so anyway, enjoy this video :)
still in my life music and lyrics: marcus teo and mr lee. singer: ME LAH! ._.
lyrics: Its been such a long time Since we sat down and chat The love that we have once shared still there
Yet the pain still remains and those words you said Just kills me once again.
Calling back all my hopes That you have yet to give Searching for that special something That meant so much to us so much to me I found it now Its love.
=
I cant forget I cant remend What has gone from my life Trusting in you Depend on you To lead in my life
What is so wrong Just to hold on let memories Cling on The past that's sweet The love that's mine All I wanna do now Is to cry.
(Repeat V2) =
Bridge: Please hold me Breed me And fill my desire cos I need you most In my life . =