Since i have time to blog, why not do so now?
anyway, if you have noticed, on the left side of my blog there is this "get to know kimberly in 30days" column. as such, i will (hopefully) finished this by the end of 2010. i won't do this on a daily basis though, reason? im lazy :/
DAY 01 : INTRODUCE MYSELF.
(i've actually done something like this before on FB, only difference is that it's called "25random facts about me. im not an interesting person to get to know to really :/ so... here we go :)
1. Im kimberly. haha.
2. Im actually chinese-nonya-filipino-spanish mixed. :/
3.My chinese name was supposed to mean (in literal translation) beautiful apple (because of my mum's addiction to apples when she had me) but because of a mixtake in the way my uncle wrote my chinese name character for the birth cert thingy, im now BEAUTIFUL DUCKWEED.
4. I love listening to opera/classical music.
5. I discovered acappella music almost by chance. all thanks to my sister i've now been doing it for about 2years :)
6. It has always been my dream to study musical theatre. hopefully i can do so next year (:
7. Kiddy toys (like the ones in kinder bueno) and kiddy shows (like the backyardigans) makes me happy all the time.
8. Im the AWESOMEST LEFTY AROUND. LMAO :[]
9. I've got a cousin who's named kimberly too. [but she's in the philippines]
10. Im the worst shopper ever. i easily regret buying something that's over $15 dollars even if it's for a good cause/reason.
11. In primary school i got a ton of nicknames like cucumber,kimcurry (apparently im always named after food.),blueberry and even KIMBOTAK (simply contradicting considering i have LONG HAIR )
12. Im always in the mood for chocolate and ice-cream!
13. Someday i hope to act in a play directed by andrew loyd webber. unfortunately that day will never come :(
14. So far in my secondary school life, i've only SERIOUSLY liked 1Guy, since sec1 oct (so it's been about nearly 4years now). im pathetic -.-"
15. I used to be a messy-don'tcarehowilookaslongasimnotnaked girl. it was only when i liked someone i started paying attention to how i look or dress.
16. Im actually quite a perfectionist.
17. I love the smell of vaccuums. don't ask why.
18. I prefer basketball to soccer although i don't play any of them (well i used to play bball back in primary school everyday :/ .. )
19. I love art but hate painting/drawing under stressful conditions.
20. My hair should be able to reach my waist by the end of this year if not, mid jan 2011 (:
21. I LOVE ITALIAN AND WESTERN FOOD.
22. I am afraid of elevators/lifts. especially big ones!
23. I've watched HSM1; 26times, HSM2; 15times and HSM3; 6times.
24. My first Celeb crush was ZAC EFRON, then DECLAN GALBRAITH. currently, ALEXANDER RYBAK, STEVE APPLETON and a couple of others ^^
25. I hate miley cyrus but i like her songs :/ [except th song: can't be tamed. PURE RUBBISH
done :)
p.s: my youtube channel will be done right about next month! :D
Labels: 30daychallenge