it feels as though i no longer know how to put my thoughts in words.
i seriously need to read more books.
ANYWAY, I sang at the esplanade just yesterday along with TASYV. Met THE CUTEST, MOST ADORABLE GIRLS AND BOYS EVAR (they're from the swiss school choir). Before the concert we sang all sorts of Songs from Justin bieber (singing his songs made me realise that I KNOW ALL THE LYRICS TO HIS SONGS -.-) and Miley cyrus ... psh, kids. Performing with them was Great! Unfortunately i might not get to see them again. ):
I felt loved, by kids who i barely met for 6hours. I not attention seeking or whatever but i was genuinely humbled by how much they love my singing after all, Kids speak only the truth and they aren't fake like people around me are today. I was suprised by how attached i was to Domonique, Ahn, Alena and especially Philomena. Usually i would not interact with kids much but this time was different. they were so adorable when they told or asked me things like:
" You're amazing! I love your singing. Im your biggest Fan!"
" You can sing, do make-up ... Is there anything you can't do?"
" May i hold your hand? "
" Can you sing when i look at you? "
When their teacher told them to follow an adult (which refered to us ) when walking around the esplanade, Domonique, Philo and Alena HUGGED ME AND BEGGED ME TO FOLLOW THEM. seriously, how can you not feel the love ?
( i was actually suprised most by philo, all she did was listen to me sing, touch my bracelet and hair and immediately, she was totally glued by my side!)
Although this was only for less than a day, i will always treasure this moment.
Thanks kids, i feel loved again.
So i ended my day with pictures, friends and popcorn (:
--------------------------------
On the subject of love,
i find it especially hard to like another guy. why does everyone else make it look so easy?
I have come to a realization that he will never be mine but i can't seem to get him out of my mind.
UGH, LIFE.
Labels: reflection, song