I decided to look at my old blog posts about him. sigh, i miss those times ... well to some extent. it was fun, yet torturing. I can't believe i liked him for a good 3 years! And now he has a girlfriend *forever alone* .
he was my first crush, and yes i will never forget him.
( to be honest, im pretty lazy to blog. have lost all that blogging stamina i once had. i could literally blog all day, blabbering on and on about the random things i did! )
My dreams of performing are starting to die off. watching my old videos, i realise that i DON'T HAVE THE TALENT AT ALL. im useless, i never good in anything. not like other multi-talented girls. to add on, im that ugly fat girl that no guys would ever like. damn.
WHY CAN'T I JUST LEARN TO LOVE MYSELF?
Labels: reflection